- Geschlecht Beides
- Alter von 18 bis 65
- Gewicht in kg von 50 bis 200
- Rauchgewohnheiten Nicht
- Nur für Frauen, die keine Kinder mehr gebären können
- BMI von 18 bis 35
- Berechnen Sie Ihren BMI hier
Clinical trial of a new compound that has been developed for the treatment of the coronavirus
The research physician about this research
In this clinical trial we will investigate how safe the study compound is and how well it is tolerated when it is used by healthy participants.
Für Deutschland: Bitte beachten Sie: Die Arzneimittelstudien finden im niederländischen Groningen statt. Sie müssen Englisch oder Niederländisch sprechen, verstehen und lesen können, um an einer Studie teilnehmen zu können.
Important information about this study
- You don't have to come back for a follow-up appointment after your stay in the research center.
- It is a calm study, with lots of time for you to study, relax or work.
|Group C1a- food effect||16 Tage Aufenthalt
9 Mai 2023 bis einschl. 24 Mai 2023
Follow up by phone on June 19, 2023
|Group C1b - food effect||16 Tage Aufenthalt
22 Mai 2023 bis einschl. 6 Jun 2023
Follow up by phone on July 2, 2023
Who can participate?
- You are a healthy male or female.
- You are between 18 and 65 years old.
- Your weight is at least 50 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.0 and 35.0 kg/m2.
- Only non-smokers are allowed to participate in this clinical trial.
- You cannot participate in the trial if you have participated in another clinical trial in the 30 days prior to the screening of this clinical trial (counting from the last dosing).
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this trial, you will undergo a medical screening. Depending on availability, this can be performed in Groningen or in Utrecht.
As a male you can only participate if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You are using a condom;
- You remain abstinent (not sexually active) if in accordance with your lifestyle .
As a female you can only participate if you are not pregnant, not breast feeding and meet one of the following conditions:
- You have passed the menopause (no period for at least 12 months);
- You have been sterilized at least 6 months prior to the first administration.
- For participation in one of the groups of part B of the trial, you will receive a gross compensation of €2413.
- For participation in part C of the trial, you will receive a gross compensation of €2861.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,21 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 13 and a maximum of € 176,40 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stay and research
The trial consists of 3 parts: part A, part B and part C. You can only participate in one part of this clinical trial.
Part A: click here for more information
Part B: consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 12 days (11 nights). The follow-up visit will take place on the day of your departure from the research facility. 25 to 29 days after your departure from the research facility, you will be contacted by phone for some questions.
Part C: consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 16 days (15 nights). The follow-up visit will take place on the day of your departure from the research facility. 24 to 28 days after your departure from the research facility, you will be contacted by phone for some questions.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this trial. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.