Study of a new investigational compound that may eventually be used for the treatment of bacterial infections
Besonderheiten (auf Englisch)
- You are a healthy male or female.
- You are between 18 and 55 years old.
- You do not smoke or use any other nicotine containing products.
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 30.0 kg/m2. The BMI reflects the relation between your body weight in kilograms and your height in meters.
- You are only allowed to participate in this study if you are using sufficient contraception or have been surgically sterilized. Women who have been postmenopausal for at least one year are also allowed.
- You are only allowed to participate in this study if you did not participate in a drug study within 30 days, depending on the study, prior to screening in this study.
- To determine if you are eligible to participate in this study, you will first undergo a medical screening at our screening center in Groningen or Utrecht
Vergütung (auf Englisch)
You will receive a gross compensation of €2196 for full participation in Group 2.
You will receive a gross compensation of €2165 for full participation in Group 1 or group 3.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0.19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12 and a maximum of €160 (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the method of transportation.
Periode und Studie (auf Englisch)
This study consists of 1 period of 14 days (13 nights) in which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen. After, there will be a follow-up visit for all groups within 4–8 days after you have left the research facility.
Please note: You can only participate in one group of this study. You also have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. The dates of the study will be published on our website www.praclinicaltrials.com. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
14 days stay
15 Nov 2020 up to and including 28 Nov 2020
Follow-up by appointment between 04 - 06 December 2020